Nugent Care’s Volunteer Management Team is responsible for training, supporting and co-ordinating the work of volunteers within Nugent Care and community groups throughout Merseyside.
Volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our charity. We have volunteers who have been involved with us for over 30 years, which is a testament to the dedicated commitment of our volunteers and the hardwork in which they do for Nugent Care.
We have over 25 different volunteering opportunities open to all including:
• Office work, driving minibuses and fundraising.
• Preparing parcels of bedding and crockery for homeless people and families on low incomes.
• Support and leisure groups with people with learning disabilities.
• Community befriending schemes for isolated older people.
• Supported volunteering for adults with learning disabilities who are matched with a ‘buddy’.
• One to one friendship schemes with adults with learning disabilities.
At Nugent Care we recognise and value the involvement of every volunteer and have regular ‘thank you’ events and an annual volunteer award ceremony.
If you would like to volunteer with us then download and fill in the volunteer application form and return by email to:
or alternatively post the completed form to:
Volunteers, Nugent Care, 99 Edge Lane, Liverpool L7 2PE.