Nugent Care has provided services to those in need for over a hundred years. To maintain and develop our work funding is needed.
Your contributions allow us to continue our existing work and develop new services in response to changing needs.
Nugent Care works at the heart of the community through the provision of extensive services including:
• Special Education to over 115 children
• Residential care to over 75 children, 80 older people and 90 individuals with mental and physical difficulties
• Adoption Services
• Community based support for over 470 individuals with learning disabilities
• Support programmes for homeless individuals, older people and people who are Deaf or hard of hearing
• Supporting over 400 volunteers and their community groups
To continue our work we need your support!
For more information on our current and up coming events, please contact:
Michele Duckworth on 0151 261 4498
Fran D'Arcy on 0151 261 2043